Extend the Life of Your Roof
What You Should Know:
- Ninety percent of early roof failure is caused by lack of maintenance.
- Once insulation is more than 20% + moisture saturated, replacement is necessary as per county building code requirements.
- Blisters are caused by trapped moisture that enters the system through improperly maintained pitch pans, flashing and other roof details.
- Most roof consulting fees cost in excess of 700.00 to 2,500.00.
What Thompson’s Roofing Can Do:
- Thompson’s Roofing will perform a roof survey report with preventative maintenance recommendations; which can greatly prolong the life of your roof.
- When re-roofing becomes necessary, allow Thompson’s Roofing to help you take advantage of FREE unbiased specification preparation and proposal comparisons offered by manufacturers representatives. The manufacturers ultimately bear responsibility of your roof warranty. Often times this will negate the need for expensive roof consultants and engineers.
- The sun will bake the elastic quality out of a roof system. Depending on your roof system, many times we can apply a reflective coating, or re-gravel base areas, that will protect the roof from solar deterioration, therefore extending the life of your roof.
- Thompson’s Roofing provides roof-cleaning services that eliminate mold, algae and fungus, which damages the roof surface and is unsightly on shingle and tile roofs.
- Proactive Comprehensive Roof Maintenance Programs – A program designed to increase the life of your roof for the years to come.
- Roof Warranty Status Protection – Annual inspections to keep your warranty in force with manufacturer.
Professional Maintenance Department:
- All employees are thoroughly trained in Roof Maintenance (on all types of roofs) and Safety.
- 24/7 – 4 hour radio dispatched emergency response.